FARM EQUIP. AUCTION
ON SITE & ONLINE
DATE: DECEMBER 15TH 2018 @ 8:30 AM
SELLER: JW EQUIPMENT
DIRECTIONS: 551 IL 130, Albion, IL 62806 SOUTH OF ALBION IL ON RT 130 APPROX. 5 MILES. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED.
- 2014 John Deere 9460R- Has PTO., 1407 hours, Cab, Front Tire Size: 480/80R50, Front Tire Type: Duals, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R50, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 5
- 1981 John Deere 4040-Cab, Heat, Radio, Front Tire Size: 10.0-16, Rear Tire Size: 18.4-34, Remote Hydraulics: 2, Hours:7081, Drive: 2 WD, Horsepower: 90
- 1988 John Deere 4650- Cab, Heat, Radio, Front Tire Size: 14L-16.1SL, Front Tire Type: Singles, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Size: 18.4R42, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 2, Three Point Hitch, Tires or Tracks: Tires, hours 4650
- 1989 John Deere 8760- 4WD, 4 NEW inside tires. 5230 hours. Remote Hydraulics: 3, 300hp
- 1997 John Deere 8400- 6766 hours, Front Tire Size: 16.9R30, Front Weights: 12, PTO: 1000, PTO Size: 1 3/4, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R46, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Three Point Hitch,
- 2012 John Deere 7200R- 788 hours, IVT transmission, 4 remotes., Cab, Radio, Front Fenders, Front Tire Size: 420/90R30, Front Tire Type: Singles, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R46, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: IVT, Tires or Tracks: Tires
- John Deere 6415- has loader and canopy, 2043hours
- John Deere 8640- 7248hrs
- New Holland TD5050- loader, 2009 year, 2362 hours
- 2014 Case-IH MAGNUM 340 MFWD Tractor with 2670 Hrs, 18 spd Powershift Transmission, 4 Remotes,1000 PTO, High Capacity Hyd Pump, Front and rear weights, Suspended front axle with Luxury Cab/w/suspension. Case-IH 372 Receiver Pro700 Monitor Nav Controller. Cab, Air, Heat, Radio, Differential Lock, Forward Speed: 18, Front End Suspension: Suspended Front Axle, Front Tire % Remaining: 50, Front Tire Size: 480/70R34, Fuel Type: Diesel, GPS, PTO: 1000, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire % Remaining: 75, Rear Tire Size: 520/85R46, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Reverse Speed: 2, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: Powershift, Tires or Tracks: Tires
- New Holland T8.360 Tractor, 2097 hrs, Luxury Cab with leather seat and instructor seat, Cab suspension, GPS, Hi-flow hydraulics and return valve. Front and rear weights, standard front axle with dual rear tires, 5 remotes Cab, Air, Heat, Radio, Differential Lock, Forward Speed: 18, Front End Suspension: No, Front Tire % Remaining: 70, Front Tire Size: 480/70R34, Front Tire Type: Singles, Fuel Type: Diesel, GPS, Height: 133, Length: 253, PTO: 1000, PTO Size: 1 3/4, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire % Remaining: 70, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R50, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 5, Reverse Speed: 4, ROPS, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: Powershift, Weight: 28,000, Tires or Tracks: Tires
- John Deere 5055E, Year 2013, Hours 616, 55hp, MFWD Power Reverser. Front Tire Size: 9.5-24, Front Tire Type: Singles, Rear Tire Size: 16.9-28, Rear Tire Type: Singles
- Steiger Panther- Panther IV CM-325 4WD Tractor, 5877 hours, 1983 year
- New Holland Workmaster 75- 2wd, 2165 hours
- 1978 John Deere 4240- 7853 hours, Cab, Front Weights: 6, Rear Tire Size: 18.4-38, Remote Hydraulics: 3, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: Power Quad
- 1997 John Deere 6400- 640 Self Leveling loader and pallet forks.
- Massey Ferguson Model 50 Deluxe- Nice 1957, New Tires, rear rims, gauges, battery, lights, 1 lift arm, seat cushions. Recently rebuilt carburetor, and power steering cylinder. Has 3-point hitch stabilizer system. Attached King Kutter blade sells separately Lot# 116
- John Deere 4010- Nice tractor, runs good, has good tires, has small fuel leak Fuel Type: Diesel, Hours Meter Inaccurate / Broke Lot# 91
- Case IH 595- Nice running tractor, unable to read hour meter due to glass covering it, has 3 point and PTO. Lot# 92
- John Deere 4255- 4,524 original hours has 3 remotes, but two of them are used for front end loader. Lot# 100
- Nice 2008 John Deere 9530- has rock box & 4 remotes, 3323 hours Lot# 104
- Allis Chalmers 7000- 2WD Tractor, 2 remotes. Runs good, 5269 hours Lot# 103
- 5020 Allis-Chalmers- nice, has 609 original hours on it, 2 owner tractor, has 3 point and PTO, good tires Lot# 98
- Nice 2013 John Deere 5055E. 21Hours Lot# 85
- 2014 Case IH Magnum 340: CIH 372 Receiver Pro 700 Monitor Nav Controller, Luxury Cab with suspension, 2583hrs, MFWD, front weights,. Cab, Differential Lock, Forward Speed: 18, Front End Suspension: Suspended Front Axle, Front Tire % Remaining: 50, Front Tire Size: 48070R34, Front Tire Type: Duals, Front Weights: 18, GPS, PTO: 1000, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire % Remaining: 75, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Reverse Speed: 2, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: Powershift Lot# 156
- 2010 New Holland Workmaster 75 2185hrs., 2WD Lot# 158
- 1996 John Deere 8100: WELL MAINTAINED. 7631 hours, front and rear weights. Lot# 160
- 2012 John Deere 8310R VERY WELL MAINTAINTED, 1966 hours, 5000 rear weights. Cab, Front End Suspension: ILS, Front Tire Size: 420/85R34, Front Tire Type: Duals, PTO: 1000, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 5, Three Point Hitch, Tires or Tracks: Tire Lot# 162
- 2016 Kubota BX2370 Tractor with mower deck, quick hitch and canopy. 134 hours. Lot# 151
- 2015 New Holland Boomer 41 with loader. 40hp, MFWD, 289hrs Lot# 154
- 1983 Steiger Panther IV CM-325, 4WD, 5878hrs, Partial Power Shift, A/C, 4 remotes Lot# 148
- 1976 John Deere 4630, FWA, Small 1000 PTO, 3 pt, Showing 2725 hours., Cab, Front Tire Size: 14.9-24, Front Tire Type: Singles, PTO: 1000, PTO Size: 1 3/8, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R38, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 3, Three Point Hitch Lot# 135
- 1973 John Deere 4230: 6984 hours, 2 remotes, front weight, Cab, Front Tire Type: Singles, PTO: 540/1000, Rear Tire Type: Singles, Remote Hydraulics: 2, Three Point Hitch Lot# 136
- 2004 John Deere 7720, 3184 hours, 2WD, 3 remotes, 3pt, 540/1000, Cab, Front Weights: 8, PTO: 540/1000. Lot# 144
- 2015 John Deere 9570R, 1525 hrs, 5 remotes, Cab, Heat, Radio, Front Weights: 36, Rear Tire Size: 800/70R38 Lot# 130
- 1990 Ford 846 Versatile: 4 remotes. Good heat & air 2614 hours 230hp, Lot# 122
- NICE 2007 John Deere 8130. 540/1000 PTO Well maintained. Firestone Rubber, 8 Front Weights, 4 remotes. Cab, Front Fenders, Front Tire Size: 420/90R30, Front Tire Type: Singles, Front Weights: 8, PTO: 540/1000, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R46, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Three Point Hitch Lot# 119
- 2013 New Holland T8.360 Tractor, 2097 hrs, Luxury Cab with leather seat and instructor seat, Cab suspension, GPS, Hi-flow hydraulics and return valve. Front and rear weights, standard front axle with dual rear tires, 5 remotes Cab, Air, Heat, Radio, Differential Lock, Forward Speed: 18, Front End Suspension: No, Front Tire % Remaining: 70, Front Tire Size: 480/70R34, Front Tire Type: Singles, Fuel Type: Diesel, GPS, Height: 133, Length: 253, PTO: 1000, PTO Size: 1 3/4, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire % Remaining: 70, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R50, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 5, Reverse Speed: 4, ROPS, Three Point Hitch, Transmission Type: Powershift, Weight: 28,000, Cab, Front Tire Size: 480/70R34, Front Weights: 16, Quick Hitch, Rear Tire Size: 480/80R50, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 5, Three Point Hitch Lot# 115
- 2013 John Deere 5075M 2wd, 535 hrs, 12F/4R Sync Shuttle Plus Trans, 16.9×30 rear tires, 8 front weights, canopy, 2 rear remotes, 540 pto. 2 Post Canopy, Front Weights: 8, PTO: 540, Rear Tire Size: 16.9-30, Remote Hydraulics: 2, Three Point Hitch Lot# 120
- Nice John Deere 5065E, has 616hrs., Power reverser. Front Tire Size: 9.5-24, Rear Tire Size: 6.9-28 Lot# 188
- 2013 Case 500 Quadtrac: 2509 hours, 4 remotes, 500 HP, AFS Pro 700 Monitor Lot# 186
- 2018 John Deere 6110M: 15 hours. Basic Warranty till 2000 hours or 7/17/2020, Emissions Warranty till 3000 hours or 7/18/202 Lot# 189
- 2010 John Deere 9630, 3750 Hours, 4WD, Active Seat, Lots of weights. Brown box Guidance and receiver. Lot# 190
- 2013 Challenger MT765D: 59 GPM Pump, HID Lights, Pivot Step, 25″ Tracks, 20 front weights, 5 Remotes 2253hrs. Lot# 183
- 2014 John Deere 6105M, 3318 hours, 3 remotes, 105 hp. PTO Lot# 178
- 2012 John Deere 8360R, 1716 hours, lots of weights, 5 remotes. Full auto trac with 1800 screen Lot# 170
- 2006 John Deere 6420 with loader. MFWD, 5967 hours Lot# 171
- 2009 John Deere 9430. Full Auto Trac, 4 remotes, 2930 hours. Lot# 167
- 2014 John Deere 6140R with loader. 1785 hours, 3 pt, 540/1000PTO, 3 remotes. Lot# 191
- 1992 Case 7120: 3672 hours, Dual PTO, 3 Pt, New headliner/interior (except seat) Has been painted. Very well maintained. Nice Tractor. Lot# 193
- 1976-1981** IH 1486: Showing 6600 Hours, As Is. Must rev it up for 3pt to work Lot# 204
- 2013 John Deere 6410R. 1342 hours, 4 remotes. Cab, Front Tire Size: 520/85R46, Front Tire Type: Duals, Rear Tire Size: 520/85R46, Rear Tire Type: Duals, Remote Hydraulics: 4, Lot# 230
- 2003 John Deere 9420: Comes with Full Autotrac, 7004 hours, 4 remotes, 20 rear suitcase wieghts, rear wheel weights. Dealer Consignor. Front Weights: 20, Rear Tire Size: 710/70R42, Remote Hydraulics: 4 Lot# 233
- John Deere S690- 1965eng/1249sep, 1250-45-32 tires singles, chopper, powercast tail board, Pro Drive, Exteneded Wear, HID Lights
- John Deere 9400- 1992 year, 4284 eng/3218 sep
- 2015 John Deere S670 Combine- 4WD, 1305/970 hrs, extended length auger, wopper toppers. Contour FeederHouse, Drive Tire Size: 520/85R42, Duals, Rear Attachment: Straw Chopper, Unloading Auger Length: 26ft
- 1989 John Deere 9600 Combine. Comes from Local Estate. Has planetaries 4019eng 2728sep
- John Deere 7700 4WD. Hours unknown. Starts and drives good.
- John Deere 843 Cornhead. 30 in Row Spacing; Comes off John Deere 9600 Combine
- 1990 John Deere 920F, Gathering Type: Auger, Knife Drive: Single, Platform Type: Rigid, Spare Knife, Cutting width 20Ft
- John Deere 643, 30 in Row Spacing; Been sitting in the shed 6 row
- 2003 John Deere 893, 30 in Row Spacing; 20 Width; Row Crop Header. Comes from local farm retirement. Hydraulic deck plates, corn head reel, multi point hookup, height sensing, knife rolls. Head trailer selling separate
- John Deere 25 Header Trailer, 20 ft length
- Hutchison 8×65 Auger: 1 owner local auger. Added hydraulic motor for the wench.
- Killbros 1800 Grain Cart with corner unloading auger. Axle: Single, Tarp, Tire Size: 30.5L-32, Unloading Auger Position: Corner
- Hutchinson 10×60 Auger- 540 PTO, hydraulic lift. Diameter: 10, Length: 60
- Unverferth/Brent 876 Auger Cart- with roll over tarp. Axle: Single, Tarp, Tire Size: 30.5L-32, Tread: Ag, Unloading Auger Position: Side, Unloading Auger Diameter: 16
- Hutchison Mayrath 90′ transport auger- hydraulic lift, swing away dump box. 540 PTO. 2013-year Hyd Swing Hopper
- John Deere 893- 8 row with poly snouts, hydraulic deck plates, and header height
- Brent 776 Grain Cart with tarp
- John Deere 635F- 2005 platform with Air reel
- John Deere 612C- 2009 year
- John Deere 922F- Full Finger
- John Deere 616C- nice corn head 2013 year
- John Deere 612C- nice 2012 corn head
- Hutchinson 12×70 auger- Purchased new in 2014. Hydraulic lift. Diameter: 12, Length: 70
- Sudenga Drive Over Dump: Hydraulic driven, paddle drag. Belt added around dump grate for less grain loss, additional tool box mounted to side. Reinforced jack stands mounting hardware. Modified grain spout.
- Harvest International 10×62 Swing Away Auger. Lot# 118
- Brent 776 Auger Cart, in good condition, 750bu Drive Type: PTO, Hyd Door, Tarp, Lot# 101
- Olimac Drago N8- Drago 8 row head for a flagship Case combine, came of a 8120 but fits all flagship Case combines, it has been greased and checked over all grease fittings work, have some extra gathering chains and sprockets to go with it, works great, includes J&M head cart, has face plate to fit 2388 case combine plus sprockets and yokes to make it work, available but sold separate if buyer wants them. Lot# 93
- 2009 John Deere 635F, Lot# 108
- 1998 John Deere 893- 30 in Row Spacing, Lot# 106
- Kinze 840 Auger Wagon- with scales and tarp, tire size: 30.5L-32, Lot# 90
- 2008 Case IH 1020 30′ Platform Lot# 80
- John Deere 1210A Auger Wagon Lot# 163
- 2002 Case IH 2388 AF Combine, 2991/2169 hours. Lot# 143
- Westfield 13×35 Belt Conveyor. Belt driven, hydraulic drive Lot# 139
- 2007 Case IH 7010 AF Combine. 3681/2406 hours, Drive Tire Size: 620/72R42, Duals, Steering Tire Size: 600/65R28 Lot# 132
- 2005 John Deere 635F with Air Reel Lot# 129
- 2013 John Deere 616C, 30 in Row Spacing poly snouts Nice Lot# 128
- 2005 CIH 2062 Platform. 35ft Header Trailer sells separate. Lot# 125
- 2015 Case 9240 AF Combine, 1101/788 hours, Heat, Drive Tire Size: 620/70R42, Duals, Engine Tier: Tier 3, Steering Tire Size: 750/65R26 Lot# 124
- Unverferth 1310 Grain Cart with Tarp Lot# 181
- 2009 Case AF 7120 Combine: Comes from Central IL Farm Retirement. Well Maintained. Pro 700 Monitor, Rock Trap, Chopper, Field Tracker. 1738 Engine, 1267 Sep hours. Lot# 179
- 1992 Case IH 1660 Combine, EXTREMELY CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED, 2 owner machine bought in 1998, shed kept, Cummins engine. IL Combine, 4669 hrs. Lot# 177
- 30 in Row Spacing; 2009 John Deere 612C Lot# 173
- 30 in Row Spacing; 2012 John Deere 612C Lot# 174
- 2014 John Deere S680 1899/1451 hours, power fold hoppers Lot# 169
- 2007 Case IH 7010 AF Combine. 3681/2406 hours. 4WD, no guidance, alot of work done to it the past two years Lot# 132
- 2015 Case 9240 AF Combine, 1101/788 hours, power fold top, 4WD, leather seat, guidance, HIDS, Lot# 124
- 2004 John Deere 893 Header, Single Pt Hook UP, Hydraulic Deck Plates. Lot# 192
- 2007 John Deere 630F. Low Stone Dam, Single point h/u. Header trailer selling separate Lot# 197
- Meteer Corn Head Reel off a John Deere 893 header. Hydraulic drive, mounts and hoses included. Cannot guarantee all parts are here, but most should be Lot# 209
- 2001 Case IH 2388 Combine with Trimble Receiver and Monitor. 4565/3072 hours. 500 hours on shaker bearings and unloading auger Lot# 215
- 1999 John Deere 893 Corn head. Hyd Deck Plates, Height Sensing. Lot# 216
- 1992 John Deere 9400 Combine. 4287/3218 hours. Lot# 217
- 1980 Ford F700: 370-4V, Good Local Grain Truck. Lot# 220
- 2002 John Deere 922F: Full Finger Header. Unverferth HT30 selling Separate. Lot# 221
- Flatbed wagon. Bed measures 7’3″x21’3″ including frame.
- John Deere 1120 7×14 Implement Trailer.
- RC Trailers 6×12 Box trailer- 2990 Gross Vehicle Weight; 12 ft Length x 72 in Width; VIN: 5LABE12178M019564; Single Axle; Rear and side door. Interior wood finished with lights. Mounted front spare tire. Rear jack stands for stability. Model: RST 6X12SA
- 1972 Loadmaster FDT- 96 in Width; Wood Floor; VIN: FDT15T172; Single Axle; No Hydraulic Tail; 1972 Loadmaster 15T Lowboy trailer, new brakes. All lights working. Local trailer. Bed measures 16’11” to front of tire well, 20’1″ to rear tire well, 23′ total bed length.
- Hawkmaster Hopper Bottom Trailer- 1985 year, 39ft long, with tarp
- Corn Pro Gooseneck Trailer- 1999 year, 18ft long, 12,000lb
- Hydraulic Bed 7’x14′ Ag Trailer- Hydraulic Lift
- Heavy Duty Utility Trailer, 14 ft Length x 78 in Width; formerly use to haul a trencher. Lot# 107
- Unverferth AWS 42′ Header Trailer Lot# 86
- May Wes 30′ Head Trailer. Unable to determine model Lot# 81
- John Deere Running Gears. Lot# 82
- 1973 Dorsey 40′ Flatbed Semi Trailer; Wood Floor; 40 FT Model, Tandem Axles, Lot# 138
- EZ Trail 880 header trailer. 35ft Lot# 126
- LFTW-5-8048 Model; 48′ Fontaine Flatbed Trailer. Spread Axle, air ride Lot# 121
- E-Z Trail 672: 36′ header trailer. Header selling separate Lot# 195
- J&M HT8 32′ Header Trailer. Lot# 201
- Friesen 240 Seed Express 2 Box Seed Tender with 5.5 Honda Motor. Lot# 202
- 1985 Hawkmaster Hopper Bottom Trailer. Lot# 203
- 1999 Talbert Detach Trailer. 23ft in the belly Lot# 207
- Unverferth HT30: 30′ Header Trailer. JD Header Selling Separate Lot# 222
- 2012 John Deere S690: 2170/1359 hours. PRWD, Chopper, Yield Monitor, Lateral Tit Feederhouse, Wide spaced tube radiator, Premium cab, Radio, GS3 7″ Color Screen, JD Link, Command Touch Multi Speed Drive, Tristream Rotor Extended Wear, Powercast Powered Tailboard. Lot# 223
- Killbros1280 Gravity wagon on Alliance 12T Running Gears. Tire Size: 10.0R20 Lot# 224
- 1999 Corn Pro 18′ Gooseneck: Wood Floor; 12000 Gross Vehicle Weight; 18 ft Length x 78 in Width; VIN: 4MJUG1824XE020725; Good Brakes, lights and tires. New Paint. Rear ramps Lot# 228
- Gooseneck Neck; Wood Floor; TD32K-DD-IDA Model; VIN: 1EP2P4024X1001288; Duo Lift Equipment Trailer. 42′, 40,000 lb, new lights brakes, paint. Good Tires. Has ramps. Top Deck: 9′, Bottom Deck: 24′, Dove tail: 4’8″, 5′ ramps. Local Consignor. Model: TD32K-DD-IDA Lot# 79
- 1994 Travis 39′ End Dump, with tarp. Lot# 237
- Hagie STS10- Trimble Monitor, display, autotrac, 2643 hours, 90ft booms, and section contro
- John Deere 4730 Sprayer- 90′ Booms, 4WD. Auto Boom Leveling, tank size 800, 2013-year, Rate Control, 2600 monitor with SF1 and swath control Tank: Stainless Steel, Tire Size: 380/90R46
- 2012 Case Patriot 3330 Self Propelled Sprayer: 2227 hours, 100 ft booms, Aim Command, AutoTrac, Swath Control, 1000gal tank NICE CLEAN UNIT. Lot# 187
- Kinze 2300- 2300 31R15 Planter, 1992 year,15,000 acres
- Strobel 2 Box Grain Tender- Tandem axle, hydraulic fold auger, Honda 160CC power plant. Number of Axles: Tandem, Number of Boxes: 2, Unloading Type: Auger
- Black Machine 12×30, or 15″- ducky john monitor, corn and bean units. Coulters, Markers, No Till, Planter Type: Pull, Split Rows
- John Deere FB 177B grain drill- Has 10 1/2 ft. box. 17 hole with grass box. Hydraulic lift. Drill Type: Pull, Number of Openers: 17
- 15′ Strohm NoTill Drill with Harrow. New disk openers-only drilled 10 acres wheat. Drill Type: Pull, Harrow, No Till
- Kinze 3500 8/16 Planter- Nice FIELD READY, with Bean plates, no-till coulters, finger Pick up. 34 tooth sprockets. Operaters Manual. Used most recently for re-plant. Coulters, Folding, Markers, Monitor, No Till, Planter Type: Pull, Finger Pickup Lot# 83
- Unverferth belt Conveyor. Came off a John Deere 1790 Planter Lot# 88
- Nice FIELD READY Kinze 3500 8/16 Planter with Bean plates, no-till coulters, finger Pick up. 34 tooth sprockets. Operaters Manual. Used most recently for re-plant.
- 2011 John Deere 1770NT: 24 rows on 30in spacing, 3 point, pneumatic down pressure, Row Command, New Seed Disc Openers, E-sets, VERY HIGH QUALITY PLANTER. Lot# 161
- 2011 John Deere 1590 Drill. has good disc openers, 7in spacing Lot# 149
- 30 in Spacing; 2013 Kinze 3500. 8/16 Planter. Less than 1000 acres. Row shut offs on all rows. Comes from farmer retirement. Integra Monitor Lot# 175
- Set of Yetter Markers off John Deere 750 Drill Lot# 210
- John Deere 510 disk ripper- 510 15’/5 shank disk ripper, 1998 year
- John Deere 550- 550 28ft Mulch Master, 1992 year
- W&A LP824P- Disc Furrow Filler
- Woods S106-3- 7ft Ditch Bank Mower, 1979 year
- EAGLE 4A Ditcher. good condition, 1000 pto shaft,
- Glencoe Soil Saver- 13 Shank Disk Chisel. Number of Shanks: 13, Shank Spacing: 30
- Steiger 2213 Digger Disk- Number of Shanks: 13
- Glencoe Soil Saver Disk Chisel- 22′ Hydraulic fold, 17 Shank, with buster bar. Number of Shanks: 17
- SUNFLOWER 1434-33– 9 in Spacing; Sunflower C-Flex Disk 34′ Front Disk Blade Size: 22, Rear Disk Blade Size: 23, Walking Tandems
- M&W 1800 Round Baler- Everything works, but demonstrated some trouble cutting twine last time it was used.
- John Deere 2310 One Pass Mulch Finisher- 40′. Harrow, Walking Tandems
- Woods 3180 15′ Batwing Mower- Mower Type: Pull-Type
- Hurricane 3PT20 Ditcher. 1000PTO.
- Woods HS 106-3 6′ Side Arm Mower-Guard Type: Chain, Mower Type: 3 Pt. width 72in
- John Deere 400 20′ Rotary Hoe
- John Deere 272 Grooming Mower.
- Ferguson Ditcher. B10
- Bradford 1000 3pt Chisel custom made to be used as a brush rake.
- Great Plains 3000TT, 30′ TurboTill.
- Blu Jet NH3 Applicator. Raven Accuflow- no monitor. 2 years old.
- John Deere 400 Rotary Hoe. 30Ft
- John Deere 940 32′ Field Cultivator: Danish tines
- Brillion 39′ Roller (Model and SN N/A)
- Brillion XL-144 30′ Roller.
- Brillion XL-144, 40′ Roller
- Case 490 Disk, 7.5 in Spacing; Good scrapers. Has rear hitch, good tires, 30Ft
- DMI 36′ Double Fold Crumbler.
- Orthman 600-915 7-shank Ripper, modified to NH3 Applicator.
- DMI PREPARICATOR II.30 in Spacing; Custom DMI Prepar-i-cator II Equipped with Raven accuflow anhydrous control system, 41′, 18 knife, 30″ centers, double fold wings. Extra knives and shovels. 2 new hydraulic cylinders tires decent. 19” blades.
- Woods B3200-6 Batwing Mower
- Case IH 4400 One Pass 36′ Mulch Finisher. Rolling baskets.
- Unverferth Rolling Harrow II 30Ft
- Case IH 3900 Disk- Front Disk Blade Size: 18, Rear Disk Blade Size: 18, Walking Tandems, lot# 117
- Countyline V Field Cultivator- Never been used, 5ft wide has 6 shanks Lot# 94
- International 490 Disk- front blade size:18in, rear blade size Lot# 109
- John Deere 5 Bottom Plow Lot# 102
- 5ft wide mower, Unable to verify model and make Lot# 97
- Brillion XL 144 Roller- nice, clean, shed kept, 36ft wide, Lot# 84
- J&M Torsion Flex 30′ Double Rolling Basket .Lot# 87
- Eagle 4A Ditcher, has good tires. Good Condition, 1000 PTO shaft. Lot# 155
- W & A LP824P Disk Furrow Filler Lot# 150
- Krause 5635 42′ Field Cultivator. Lot# 146
- Phillips 4305A Rotary Hoe, 43ft work width, Base Width 18′. Lot# 147
- Bush Hog/Stan hoist 14 shank chisel plow, ***Unable to determine Model of this item*** Lot# 137
- John Deere 510 Disk Ripper, 15″, 5 shanks. 2 Rear Gangs disassembled for transport- see pictures. Lot# 145
- DMI 3200 7 Shank NH3 Applicator Lot# 134
- Sunflower 6333 Soil Finisher. New sweeps, 34ft Lot# 127
- Glencoe SF4600 Soil Finisher: 36′ with harrow. Lot# 123
- 18 ft Width; International 18′ Disk. **Unable to verify Model** Lot# 182
- Remlinger 18″ Ditcher, **unable to verify model** 540PTO Lot# 180
- Killbros Rolling Harrow. 42ft, Unable to verify model Lot# 166
- Tyler 8 Ton Dry Fertilizer Spreader, ****Unable to determine Model*** Lot# 176
- 2001 DMI Tigermate II: 44ft, Replaced with heavy spindles, axles and tire Lot# 205
- 2011 Unverferth Rolling Basket 1225 45ft Lot# 206
- John Deere Starfire 3000
- John Deere Starfire 3000
- John Deere Starfire 3000
- Case TR340 Skid Steer, 1299 hrs, Cab, A/C Condition: Good, A/C, Ground Clearance: 10, Bucket Type: Other, Travel Speed: 5, Travel Speed – 2-Speed Option: 8, Engine Tier: Tier 4 Final, Fuel Type: Diesel, Gauges Work: yes, Headlights Work, Heater, Height to Top of ROPS: 80, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Keyless Start, Length w/o Bucket: 144, Lift Type: Vertical, Number of Attachments: 1, Operator Controls: Hand, Operator Type: Standard, Quick Attach, Ride Control, Standard Hydraulic Flow: 24, Tipping Load: 6,800, Track % Remaining: 60, Track Size: 18, Track Type: Rubber, Engine Turbo, Two-Speed, Undercarriage % Remaining: 80, Width w/o bucket: 76
- Takeuchi TL130 skid steer, open rops, pilot controls, 2 speed with 66″ gen purpose bucket. Manual coupler Aux Hydraulics. Tracks 30%, Bucket Size: 66, Bucket Type: General Purpose, Engine Manufacturer: yanmar, Fuel Type: Diesel, Two-Speed
- 2003 Case 40XT Skid Steer- Runs great. Bucket, Bucket Type: Multi-Purpose 1086 hours Lot# 105
- Cat D4H- ROPS: Open; Cat Crawler Dozer. Starts and runs good, 9730 hours Lot# 89
- Deere 160 LC: Enclosed ROPS Type; Deere 160LC Crawler Excavator. Nice running machine, Lot# 164
- 2002 Terex TX51-19M Lot# 142
- Takeuchi TB290 Crawler Excavator: 1631hrs., Hydraulic thumb, rubber tracks, 17in pad, Lot# 141
- Case TR340 Track Loader. 1299 hrs, Cab, A/C Condition: Good, A/C, Ground Clearance: 10, Bucket Type: Other, Travel Speed: 5, Travel Speed – 2-Speed Option: 8, Engine Tier: Tier 4 Final, Fuel Type: Diesel, Gauges Work: yes, Headlights Work, Heater, Height to Top of ROPS: 80, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Keyless Start, Length w/o Bucket: 144, Lift Type: Vertical, Number of Attachments: 1, Operator Controls: Hand, Operator Type: Standard, Quick Attach, Ride Control, Standard Hydraulic Flow: 24, Tipping Load: 6,800, Track % Remaining: 60, Track Size: 18, Track Type: Rubber, Engine Turbo, Two-Speed, Undercarriage % Remaining: 80, Width w/o bucket: 76, Bucket, Bucket Size: 82, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Keyless Start, Track Size: 18, Track Type: Rubber Lot# 140
- Takeuchi TL130 skid steer, open rops, pilot controls, 2 speed with 66″ gen purpose bucket. Manual coupler Aux Hydraulics. Tracks 30%, Bucket Size: 66, Bucket Type: General Purpose, Engine Manufacturer: yanmar, Fuel Type: Diesel, Two-Speed Track Size: 12 Lot# 114
- Nice 2006 Case 440CT skid steer from southern Illinois, is a 2 speed, has auxiliary hydraulics, 3093 hrs., and is hand controls Lot# 196
- 2013 CAT 272D XPS: Hi-Flow, 2 Speed. 3282 hours, A/C. Lot# 218
- Set of 4 Mitas 650/65R38 Flotation tires for self-propelled sprayers. Dismantled from a John Deere 4830
- Set of 4 Michelin 710/70R42 Tires. 2 inside/ 2 outside
- DMI Big Little Gravity Wagon.
- Parker J2200 Gravity Wagon on John Deere running gears.
- Killbros 350 Gravity Wagon on John Deere running gears,
- Flo EZ 300 Gravity Wagon.
- J&M Gravity Wagon 250-7
- Motor wheels 34W15, 9 hole Dual Rims
- Set of 2 BF Goodrich 18.4-34 duals off JD 4020 Tractor.
- Set of 2 Goodyear 18.4-38 Duals.
- Adjustable running gears
- P&H MFG T-110- Gravity Box on Heider running gears with hydraulic driven auger. Used to haul fertilizer.
- 4 Goodyear 48×31 00-20NHS Floater Tires- Fits To: CASE IH, JOHN DEERE / 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7250, 8100
- 2 Goodyear 18.4-16.1 tires. – Fits To: JOHN DEERE / 1210, 1210A, 210, 310, 400, 500, 650, 68, 750, 910
- King Kutter- 7′ Rear 3-point blade. Currently attached to Massey Ferguson 50, selling separately. Lot# 112
- John Deere 620i XUV Gator- Nice, 232hrs, runs great, has manual dump bed, recently serviced, good tires. Lot# 99
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 EFI- Camo Exterior, windshield, and top. Manual Dump Bed, 4WD, headlights Lot# 111
- Countyline Box Blade- Never used, 5ft wide, with 5 adjustable shanks Lot# 95
- Countyline Blade- 5ft. wide blade, has 10 way manual adjustable, never used. Lot# 96
- 2013 825i Gator: 214hrs, Manual Dump Bed, Front windshield, Poly Top. Lot# 157
- 2012 John Deere RSX 850i: 4×4, Poly Top, 5586mi, Front and Rear Wind Shield, Sport Seats, Manual Dump Bed Lot# 152
- 2012 Kubota RTV900XT 4×4 Diesel: 84hrs., hydraulic dump bed, Front windshield, Metal Mesh Rear Screen Lot#153
- Bush Hog 300 12′ Blade 3 hydraulic cylinders Lot# 133
- 4 Agrimax 710/70R42 Flotation Lot# 159
- Libby MEP002A: 5K generator, Diesel Lot# 110
- 2004 Ford F550 XLT Super Duty Turbo Diesel. Has nice aluminum flatbed with two tool boxes and has gooseneck ball in it. Headache Rack, Lot# 131
- Ficklin 4500 Seed Tender/Gravity Wagon with Hydraulic auger and motor. Local Consignor. Mounted, Roll Tarp, Unloading Type: Auger Lot# 172
- Land Pride BB4510 Box Blade Lot# 165
- J&M Grain cart with auger (pictured separately) Kohler Command Pro.7 gas driven motor, Lot#168
- DMI 9 Shank NH3 Applicator. New hoses and coupler, few new knives. **Unable to verify Model* Lot# 194
- (2) Unused Like New GSI Heaters Model numbers: VHD-28-LP and CHD-28-VN Lot# 198
- GSI Fan. 2AF-3615-3NS-P Unused, Like New. Lot# 199
- GSI Fan. 2AF-3615-3NM-P Unused, Like New. Lot# 200
- DMI 4200 NH3 17 Knife Toolbar. Unable to verify Make and Model. Lot# 208
- 1 Premium Rear Farm Ag Tire 20.8-34 Lot# 211
- 2 Firestone 520/85R46 Tires. Lot# 212
- 4 Titan 480/80R50 Ag Tires Lot# 213
- 2 Firestone 620/70R42 Ag Tires Lot# 214
- NEW Dura-Built Vision Plow: 4″ Boot Lot# 219
- Tile Stringer, Hydraulic load tile cart Lot# 225
- John Deere 260 Loader. Came off JD 4440. Has bale spear and grapple, Also fits to 40 & 50 Series Tractors. Lot# 226
- 2 Firestone 380/85R30 Tires and Rims. 1 new rim, other is cracked. Will fit to John Deere 8100 also selling in this auction. Lot# 227
- 1993 Freightliner Sleeper Cab. 600,000 actual miles. 3406 CAT Engine, . Wet Kit Yellow Color; Drive Side: Left Hand Drive; 3406 Caterpillar Engine; Flat Top Sleeper; VIN: 1FUYDSYB6PH438390 Lot# 232
- New Holland Square Baler. As Is. Lot# 231
- New Idea 216 Manure Spreader. Shed kept. Worked fine last time out, but needs a bearing Lot# 229
- Unverferth/Brent 544 Grain Train Lot# 234
- Parker OW-260 2 Box Gravity Wagon. Lot# 235
- Knowles W800 Gravity Wagon Lot# 236
- Behnke 1500 gal NH3 Tank. Lot# 238
- Behnke 1500 gal NH3 Tank. Lot# 239
- Behnke 1500 gal NH3 Tank. Lot# 240
- Behnke 1000 gal NH3 Tank. Lot# 241
- Gehl 250 Manure Spreader. Most recently used this past spring. Lot# 242
- 1974 Mack CF685F Firetruck: 1000 gpm @ 150 PSI, 750-gallon tank, 4spd Allison automatic, 31,124 miles, 1,624 hours.
JW Equipment, LLC
Bid Live or On-Line at BidCaller.com
Accepting consignments thru 12/13/18
Date and Time
December 15, 2018 at 8:30am
Location of Auction
551 IL 130, Albion, IL 62806
SOUTH of Albion, halfway between Albion and Grayville on Highway 130. Signs will be posted.
- Tractors, Combines, Field Equipment
- Partial Listing Only! See Website for updates and more Inventory!
- Visit Us Online at rothrockauction.com for complete details, photos & On-line bidding registration!
Auction Company info
Rothrock Auction LLC, 6088 E. Wayne Lane, Parkersburg, IL 62452
Bidders will be able to bid at auction site or online. For information on on-line bidding go to rothrockauction.com, jwequipment.net or BidCaller.com
- Purchases are payable by cash, good check, cashier’s check, or credit card (Visa, Master, or Discover). Payments made via credit cards at auction site will include a surcharge of 3%. Items purchased on-site are not subject to an internet fee beyond winning bid price.
- An internet fee of 2% will be added to the total of every on-line winning bid with a $750 cap per lot. An additional 3% will be added to credit card payments. No buyer’s premium will be charged for on-site purchases during the live auction.
- Farm Exemption ID, Social Security Number, or a Resale Number will be required for all purchases. If you do not provide this, you will be required to pay sales tax on your purchases. Agriculture users will be able to fill out an Illinois State Tax Exemption form.
- All payments must be received within 48 hours.
- Pickup is Monday- Friday during normal business hours. Loading will be available.
- Items will not be released until invoice is paid in full.
- Some items may be sold prior to auction day.
Absence of Warranties & Disclaimers:
Neither the owner, trustees, nor Auction Company is responsible for items or accidents after sold. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no guarantees of any sort. All sales are final. Legal venue in any dispute/case will be held in Richland County, IL. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final and any and all announcements made day of the auction take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made.
For information on equipment contact JW Equipment, LLC at 618-445-3547 or the auction company at 618-442-5257.