Farm Equipment Auction
JW Equipment LLC
Accepting Equipment Now
Auction date: March 6, 2021 at 10AM
Call JW Equipment LLC to schedule equipment
Ph# 618.838.0845 or 618.445.3547
Location: 551 IL-130, Albion, IL.
South of Albion, halfway between Albion and
Grayville on Highway 130.
2018 John Deere 9520 RX: 960 hrs, 5 remotes
2015 John Deere 8295R tractor, 1986 hours, MFWD, 295 hp powershift
John Deere 8335R tractor, 2,216 hours, MFWD, 3 pt.
Case 290 magnum with 3628 hrs
2007 John Deere 9430 tractor, 3,950 hours
Very Nice 6155R with 660 John Deere loader has 763hrs.
Very nice John Deere 8295R with 2318hrs
2009 John Deere 7430 tractor, 2702 hours, has loader.
2010 John Deere 9230 tractor, 2,965 hours, PTO
2007 John Deere 8430 tractor has 4,576 hours.
Nice 8330T with 3048hrs., new hood very well kept.
John Deere 6210, rear dual, Southern Illinois 2,510hrs
Very nice 2017 John Deere 9570R
2014 John Deere 8360R, nice has front and rear duals has 4038hrs.
2019 John Deere 1795: 4200 acres, no till, row cleaners, high speed electric drive
2019 John Deere 1795 planter, pneumatic down pressure, 1,900 acres, row command
2015 Kinze 3600 ASD planter, 16/31, 6200 acres
J&M Speedtender 375, from a local farm, self-loading, with scales
John Deere 7200 Max Emerge 2 planter, has monitor
Friesen 107 R220, 2 box seed tender
Mechanical Transplanter Tobacco or Hemp Setter
Mechanical Transplanter 4 row tobacco or Hemp setter
2013 John Deere DB80 planter 32 row has 25,000 acres
Kinze 1050 Local Illinois cart in good shape, has tarp and scales
2007 John Deere 635F header
J&M 500-14 Auger Cart has digstar scales.
Kinze 1040 Grain cart
Macdon FD135 new belts
2011 New Holland L218 Wheel Skid Steer
2010 CMI C400, 8 1/2ft tree mulching head runs great, 5,382hrs freshly repainted, ran last fall ready to go to the field
DMI 3200 13 knife tool bar. New shanks, knives, closers, hoses, & blades. New vertical continental cooler and plumbing. Raven monitor.
RoGator 1300B has split bed, 2 cameras, raven monitor.
Brillion XL 144: 36’ roller
John Deere 726 30ft Mulch Finisher
John Deere Ripper
International Bush hog
2 Very nice Firestone Tires 380/80R38
Frontier RTii65 tiller 5 1/2 new condition 540 PTO
Very nice Frontier RB2307 7ft 2-way blade
DMI Reece cushion hitch
Nice Hurricane Storm 3 PT 8-12 ditcher
Hurricane 3PT 15
Country Blacksmith trailer 20ft long
final drives for a IH 1480
2 Goodyear tires, 16-9-34
Tank with a motor
More coming in daily!!!
Bidders will be able to bid at auction site or online.
- Purchases are payable by cash, good check, cashier’s check, or credit card (Visa, Master, or Discover). Payments made via credit cards at auction site will include a surcharge of 3.5%. Items purchased on-site are not subject to an internet fee beyond winning bid price.
- An internet fee of 3% will be added to the total of every on-line winning bid with a $1,000 cap per lot. An additional 3.5% will be added to credit card payments. No buyer’s premium will be charged for on-site purchases during the live auction.
- Farm Exemption ID, Social Security Number, or a Resale Number will be required for all purchases. If you do not provide this, you will be required to pay sales tax on your purchases. Agriculture users will be able to fill out an Illinois State Tax Exemption form.
- All payments must be received within 48 hours.
- Pickup is Monday- Friday during normal business hours. Loading will be available.
- Items will not be released until invoice is paid in full.
- Some items may be sold prior to auction day.
Absence of Warranties & Disclaimers:
Neither the owner, trustees, nor Auction Company is responsible for items or accidents after sold. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no guarantees of any sort. All sales are final. Legal venue in any dispute/case will be held in Richland County, IL. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final and any and all announcements made day of the auction take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made.
Please follow CDC guidelines for mask recommendations and practice social distancing while on site.
For information on equipment contact JW Equipment, LLC at 618-445-3547 or the auction company at 618-839-5363.
ROTHROCK AUCTION LLC
MARK ROTHROCK, AUCTIONEER / MANAGING BROKER
ALEXIS McFARLAND, AUCTIONEER and JOHN McFARLAND, AUCTIONEER
6088 E WAYNE LANE, PARKERSBURG, IL
TELEPHONE# 618-839-5363 LICENSE # 444.000329 BROKER # 471.003760