Farm Equipment Auction
Accepting Equipment Now
Auction date: December 17, 2022 at 10AM
Call Anthis Equipment to schedule equipment at 618.838.9053
Location: 171 IL-130, Grayville, IL.
Bid Live or On-Line at EquipmentFacts.com.
- John Deere 4840 power-shift duals
- John Deere 4960 MFWD and 5,836 hours
- John Deere 7630 2,000 hours 20-speed transmission, joystick, and GPS ready
- John Deere 6400 2WD, 10,600 hours quad range transmission
- Case IH 7120 MFWD and 6,800 hours
- Case IH 7150 MFWD and 7,600 hours
- John Deere 8330 w/ 5,800 hours, front duals, and GPS ready
- New Holland TM125 MFWD 6,534 hours, loader, and 3 remotes
- International 5288 2WD
- John Deere 8420 w/ front duals, new rear tires and 3,780 original hours
- Case IH 2005 2388 4WD, 3,707 Eng. 2,849 Sep. hours
- Brent 672 grain cart
- J &M 1325- 22D grain cart walking tandems, tarp-very nice
- Case IH 2166 1996 model 4WD single front tires chopper 4,325 Eng. 2,880 Sep. hours
- John Deere 9610 4,391 Eng. 3,120 Sep. hours, walker separator
- E-Z Trail grain cart w/ scales
- J & M model 500-14 grain cart
- Kinze 2300 12-23 box fill
- John Deere 7200 12-row vacuum, liquid, precision meters, row shut offs on every row and air clutches
- Great Plains 3PD-15 no tillage drill
- Great Plains Solid Stand 2SF24
- Great Plains NP40A-15R30
- M & W 13- knife NH3 bar, Hiniker cooler and control box
- J & M 375 Speed Tender, wired remote, 3-axle w/ Honda motor
- Landoll 875 15ft
- Landoll 875 22ft
- John Deere 1060 44ft field cultivator
- Case RMX 330 Turbo
- John Deere 980 30ft field cultivator
- John Deere 50g mini excavator cab hydro thumb, good tracks, angle blade, 3,064 hours
- TEREX mini excavator, 850 hours
- Eversman 6 yd dirt pan
- Genie TZ 34/20 man-lift
- John Deere 670B road grater 14ft blade, ripper, side shift
- Schulte 5X-520 24ft bush hog-very nice
- Land Pride RCM 55015 bush hog-very nice
- Alamo A-Boom arm mower came off John Deere tractor
- Conveyair 66 grain vac with new hoses
- M & W 1800 round baler
- Alamo ditch bank mower
- Purchases are payable by cash, good check, cashier’s check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Payments made via credit cards at auction site will include a surcharge of 3.5%. Items purchased on-site are not subject to an internet fee beyond winning bid price.
- An internet fee of 5% will be added to the total of every on-line winning bid with a $1,000 cap per lot. An additional 3.5% will be added to credit card payments. No buyer’s premium will be charged for on-site purchases during the live auction.
- Farm Exemption ID, Social Security Number, or a Resale Number will be required for all purchases. If you do not provide this, you will be required to pay sales tax on your purchases. Agriculture users will be able to fill out an Illinois State Tax Exemption form.
- All payments must be received within 48 hours.
- Pickup is Monday- Friday during normal business hours. Loading will be available.
- Items will not be released until invoice is paid in full.
- Some items may be sold prior to auction day.
Absence of Warranties & Disclaimers:
Neither the owner, trustees, nor Auction Company is responsible for items or accidents after sold. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no guarantees of any sort. All sales are final. Legal venue in any dispute/case will be held in Richland County, IL. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final, and all announcements made day of the auction take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made.